- Communications and media ecosystem audit
- Audience definition and drivers
- Campaign and communications strategy
- Media strategy, planning and negotiations
- Campaign plan
- Campaign messaging map
- Concept and creative copy development
- Creative prototyping and testing
- Campaign asset production
- Media buying and stewardship
- Campaign measurement
- Brand tracking
- Guidelines and toolkits
UserTesting built the engine for human understanding, one that connects people and brands with the audiences they need to learn from via one-on-one, face-to-face, real-time video. The result? Real. Human. Insights. So, we dramatized that experience with warmth and humor and launched UserTesting’s first true brand campaign across print, out-of-home, event and digital.
Paid media programs expanded to include the increasingly popular medium of Connected TV, as well as AI-based custom persona targeting across all forms of digital media, including podcast and audio units in programming such as Design Matters and TED. Co-branded research and custom content was developed with aligned media brands such as Fast Company and Harvard Business Review. Target audiences expanded globally, and media scaled accordingly, including global out-of-home buys.
The campaign delivered staggering results, even during the pandemic. UserTesting saw a 250% jump in leads from their website alone.