- Software as a service
- Communications and media ecosystem audit
- Audience definition and drivers
- Campaign and communications strategy
- Media strategy, planning and negotiations
- Campaign plan
- Campaign messaging map
- Concept and creative copy development
- Creative prototyping and testing
- Campaign asset production
- Media buying and stewardship
- Campaign measurement
- Guidelines and toolkits
Coupa is a cloud platform and cost-saving tool that makes it easier for businesses to manage their spending activity. To raise the brand’s profile among CFOs, Liquid Agency developed global TV, print, out-of-home and digital campaigns across top-tier media properties, plus event sponsorships, activations and custom co-branded research content.
Coupa was a challenger brand among very large, entrenched competitors with suites of products. Our media strategies positioned them in media channels and environments that brought their brand credibility with these hard-to-reach audiences. Airport out-of-home displays greeted international business travelers; partnerships with CNBC and Bloomberg attracted viewers of the business news networks; and full-page ads in The Wall Street Journal complemented contextually relevant digital site takeovers.
With these efforts, Coupa’s market cap increased 500% to $20 billion in just over two years of media programming.