Walmart has opened thousands of stores in the U.S. and internationally. Over the years, they have created a seamless experience to let customers shop anytime and anywhere online, through mobile devices and in stores. Through all its growth and innovation, Walmart has stayed true to its promise of saving people money so they can live better.
To keep its promise to its customers and to stay competitive in the ever-changing world, Walmart has made some strategic business acquisitions and has also deepened its focus on its associates because when Walmart’s associates thrive, Walmart thrives. Through enhanced training and development, wage increases, and benefits investments, Walmart’s aim is to help associates make positive changes across their whole lives: from family, money, and community, to physical and mental health.
WHAT WE DID:
- Qualitative and Quantitative research
- Communication Strategy and Campaign Planning
- Content Strategy
- Personalized/Targeted Experiences
- Annual Enrollment Omni Channel Campaigns
- Year Round Well-being Program Campaigns
- High-Performance Culture Campaigns
- Compliance Communications
- Leadership Training
- Toolkits and Playbooks
- Digital Channel Audits and Strategies
- Intranet Design and Development
- App and Bot Design
- Measurement Strategy and Dashboards
For Walmart’s 1.5 million U.S. associates to thrive, Walmart needs to make sure everyone knows about their offerings and programs and how to access them. To do this, Walmart needed to invest and develop truly consumer-grade associate communications and experiences to meet associates where they are.
Since 2011, Liquid Agency has been partnering with Walmart Total Rewards to develop associate communications and experiences in support of their objectives.
There were several challenges that we have had to solve for over the years through our communications:
- Walmart’s highly segmented and largely mobile workforce
- Complex and jargon-laded benefits, compensation and performance content
- A large leadership population who needed to understand the complex material as well as the Total Rewards team
Liquid Agency is purpose-built to quickly deliver experience solutions for your brand, your customers and your employees. How do we do it?