The day is here! After five years of research, experimentation, and writing, Scramble: How Agile Strategy Can Build Epic Brands, has finally hit the streets.
Scramble is the story of a young CEO who is given only five weeks to reimagine his company—or else. The only way he and his team can accomplish this feat is by learning a faster and better approach to planning: agile strategy.
I wrote the book as a thriller because I felt fiction would be the most truthful way to show how agile strategy works in real life. Non-fiction books leave out the messy, frustrating, hair-raising experiences that people face when collaborating under pressure. It’s why readers think business books are unrealistic—and often don’t finish them.
I guarantee you’ll finish this one. The characters are vivid, the situations engaging, the pace relentless. When you get to end you’ll find a recap of the agile strategy principles that animate the story so you can easily refer back to them. Here’s what you’ll learn from reading the book:
– how to lead or contribute to an agile-strategy team
– how to deploy the five Qs of strategy and the five Ps of design thinking
– the true relationships among purpose, mission, vision, and goals
– why problem-framing is more important than problem-solving
– the simplest and most profound test of positioning strategy
– why you should start with customer needs, not company needs
– how to brainstorm for highest-common-denominator results
– how to use “swarming” for faster, smarter brand strategy
Our teams at Liquid have been testing and improving these principles for half a decade across a wide range of clients including GE, Walmart, Vitamin Shoppe, Jeep, Nasdaq, and Nike. Now we’re now ready to share them with your team.
Are you a print person? An ebook person? An audiobook person? All three formats are available now. Get copies for your whole group and be ready to scramble! Buy now.
Want books in bulk? Get 40% off deluxe softcovers here.