- Liquid Agency Promotes Katie Wagner to Director of Client Services
- Tamara Wayland is hired by Liquid Agency as Director of Business Development.
- Liquid Agency wins multiple awards in the 2012 GDUSA Competition.
- Randy Basso joins Liquid Agency as Executive Vice President
- Liquid Agency hires Bill Zabit as Executive Vice President.
- 2011 Shaping Up to Be A Banner Year for Liquid Agency.
- Facebook edges out Amazon, Google and Adobe to be named Brand of the Year in the 2011 Brand Impact Report.
- Marty Neumeier at Brand ManageCamp 2010.
- Innovation Workshop DVD wins two Telly Awards.
- Liquid launches the Hitachi LifeStudio brand.
- Liquid wins twelve ADDY awards!
- Liquid Agency recognized as an IDEA finalist for industrial design.
- Liquid Agency wins two American Package Design Awards.
- Liquid merges with Neutron, and Marty Neumeier becomes Director of Transformation at Liquid Agency.
- Liquid Agency hires Dave Williams as Creative Director of its Portland office.
- Liquid Agency Wins 13 ADDY Awards including Best of Show.
- Liquid expands digital practice in Portland, Oregon
- Alfredo Muccino, Liquid CCO to speak at Marketing Mix in Brazil.
- Adobe and Amazon Take Top Spots in 2008 Liquid Brand Impact Awards.
- Liquid Brand Summit 2008 to be held in February at Four Seasons Hotel in Palo Alto.
- Liquid Agency named Best Branding Agency in Silicon Valley 2007 by Metro magazine.
- Liquid Agency selected as strategic branding partner by ZER01.
- Liquid Agency names winners of Brand Impact Awards 2007.
- Liquid Agency receives four ADDYs from AD+ Silicon Valley.
- Alfredo Muccino delivers Retail Branding seminar at GlobalShop 2007.
- Liquid Agency delivers seminar on how to build sustainable brands to global YPO members.
- Liquid Agency receives 10 ADDYs from Silicon Valley Advertising Club for outstanding creative work.
- Liquid Agency featured in branding article for Fall Issue of Create Magazine
- Mayor of San Jose presents awards to Liquid Agency for Street Smarts Campaign
- Liquid Agency among 50 fastest growing private companies
- Liquid Agency Designs the Best Corporate Publication on the West Coast
- Liquid Agency Sponsors the Brand Recovery Summit 2002
- Liquid Agency Wins Three Best of Division Awards in Business Marketing Association's Competition
- Liquid Agency Announces the Results of the 2001 Bruised & Battered Brands Survey
- Liquid Agency launches the Bruised and Battered Brands Poll 2001
- Liquid Agency Launches SantanaRow.com
- Liquid Agency Lands Six Projects in WADC’s 36th Annual West Coast Show
- Liquid Agency Develops Interactive Website Profiling Technology PR Services Worldwide
- Marketing Veterans Launch New Agency
Liquid Agency named Best Branding Agency in Silicon Valley 2007 by Metro magazine.
Liquid Agency selected as Best Branding Agency in Silicon Valley 2007 by Metro magazine.
The annual Best of Silicon Valley issue features Liquid Agency as the best brand marketing agency for 2007.
SAN JOSE, CA, September 26, 2007 - Metro, Slicon Valley's Weekly Newspaper publishes an annual issue dedicated to the very best that Silcion Valley has to offer. In 2007, Liquid Agency was selected as the "Best Branding Agency" in Silicon Valley. Liquid made "The Short List", which is compiled by Metro's editorial staff and represents the "under-the-radar gems that we can recommend without hesitation".
According to Metro: "With clients like Hewlett-Packard, Intuit and our own new media company, Liquid has plenty of creative talent to help companies visually represent themselves. Their mission goes beyond making companies look good, organizing a Brand Summit where valley companies learn to incorporate values and stories that help consumers understand what their enterprises stand for."
"Actually, we're disappointed that we did not win "Best Rooftop Party" since we're very proud of the immensely popular Liquid Skybox Party that we've thrown during the San Jose Grand Prix" said, Alfredo Muccino, Chief Creative Officer at Liquid Agency. "In all seriousness, even if it is a bit unorthodox, we're happy to have made the list!"Return to News Releases