- In this video, brand expert Marty Neumeier presents concepts from his three bestselling "whiteboard" books – The brand gap, zag, and the designful company – to give you the tools you'll need to thrive in the new economy.
- A brand is what
THEY say it is
- The ultimate goal is a charismastic brand
- You need to asnwer three questions:
Who are you?
What do you do?
Why does it matter?
- If you wanna innovate, you gotta design
- Design "inserts "making" between "knowing" and "doing"
- "Making" gives decision-makers more options
- Everyone can be a designer
- Design is more than posters and toasters
- A culture of innovation delivers sustainable profits
- A company vision answers the question: Why does it matter?
- A metateam is the best way to connect silos
- A few levers can create a big change